We take safety and security very seriously and believe that dogs truly are family members, so we have the following in place to ensure our community remains safe and trusted:
- All of our members are asked to go through our safety checks before they can chat and meet one another. We verify addresses and phone numbers.
- Accident and Third Party Liability Insurance
- 24/7 Vet Line
- Owners and borrowers are local to each other
- Detailed profiles to help members find a suitable match
- Borrowing Info page so borrowers have all the information they need about the dogs
- Off the lead permission form for borrowers
- We also never share any of your personal details with other members
Our safety checks aren't the only factor to consider when you're looking for a borrower or owners. It's so important that our members get to know each other really well and build a friendship before a borrower looks after a dog. If you’re a borrower and meeting with an owner for the first time, please take a look at our tips for a pawsome ‘Welcome Woof’.