Here are a few easy ways you can really increase your chances of hearing from an owner.
- Make sure your profile is up to scratch. Follow these tips to create a profile that will put owners minds at ease.
- Make sure to like any dogs you would like to borrow. Think you've already liked a lot? Keep liking more! Especially in busy areas, your profile might not be seen by many owners, or they may think you aren't interested in borrowing their doggy if you haven’t liked them.
- Don't hesitate to send out lots of messages to owners. Owners may not know you're interested or may only contact borrowers who reach a paw out first.
- Make sure you include specific availability in your introduction. Normally free on a Monday? Make sure to mention that!
- Give it a little time. We all get busy sometimes and may not be able to check our messages right away. If you've contacted basic owners, remember it may take a little longer for them to get back to you, as they’ll need to subscribe to our premium membership and complete our safety checks first, or their circumstances may have changed since they first signed up.