If a dog was to cause damage to holiday accommodation would I be covered by the third party insurance?

Yes, damage to third party property is covered, including if the damage occurs overseas, provided that the overseas trip is a holiday and the member is a permanent resident of Great Britain, Northern Ireland, the Channel Islands, the Isle of Man or the Republic of Ireland.

Was this article helpful?
Looking to learn?

Try our BorrowMyDoggy Guides