It depends. We are happy to issue a refund within our 30 day money back guarantee if you are struggling to find a match.
You will not be entitled to a refund under the 30 day money-back guarantee if any of the following applies:
- You have given, or received, or exchanged contact details
- You have used the 24/7 Vet line
- You have made an insurance claim using BorrowMyDoggy's accident and third party liability insurance.
- Your subscription is a renewed or repeat subscription or, for some other reason, it is not the first time you have subscribed to BorrowMyDoggy
- You have violated our Terms and Conditions
Borrowers do not charge owners for borrowing their dog. If we find out that you are charging for services, we will close your account without a refund.
If you paid through the app:
Unfortunately, the BorrowMyDoggy Customer Service team are unable to issue refunds for payments made through the app, as payments are handled by the iTunes Store. All refunds are governed by the iTunes Store refund policy and must be dealt with by iTunes Customer Service.
Subscription purchases and refunds are not available via our Android App.
If you are outside of the 30 day money back guarantee period, or need additional help in making a suitable match, then we deal with these requests on a case by case basis. Please contact us here.